Client and Professional Feedback
BBB A+ Rating
Loan App Checklist
The Loan Process
The Perfect Loan File
Are You Pre-Approved?
What is a credit score?
Your FICO score
Getting Your Credit Report
Improve Your Credit Score
Fixed Vs. Adjustable
Should you buy points?
Mortgage Saving Tips
Loan Application Info
Closing costs - Ins.
Closing costs - loans
How Escrow Works
Real Estate Glossary
9 Steps to Ownership
How to Sell Your Home
Paying Your Loan Early
When to Refinance
Government Loan Programs
Daily Rate Lock Advisory
Mort Mkt Wk Review Dana Bain May 22nd, 2017
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Early Payoff Calculator
- Calculate how much faster you could pay off your mortgage based on an additional amount paid each month.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?